Flowers are one of the most beautiful creatures on this Earth that give us new insights, inspire our souls, offer recognition and freshen our days.
So, it’s not surprising if you see thousands of flowers quotes that describe love, life, romance, passion, and beauty. And the most encouraging thing is, these quotes motivate us, give us new hopes and even create a spark inside us to do better, and do not take life or relationships for granted!
Besides that, quotes also provide a moment of contemplation, especially if it’s an inspirational flower quote that is pretty and powerful, right?
As Ralph Waldo once said, “Many eyes go through the meadow, but just a few see the flowers in it”.
Most of the time we do not feel the chaos all around us, we get caught up in all that noise and frustration that we often miss appreciating beautiful things around us. Therefore, today we have compiled a list of some beautiful flower quotes that you can use anywhere. In fact, if you are sending an exotic flower arrangement to your loved one, you can use one of these quotes in the notecard to inspire them.
Beautiful Flower Quotes About Love:
Here is our favorite collection of flower quotes about love that help you explain the beauty and elegance of these pure feelings. If you are in love with someone and want to convey your intense feelings, pay heed to these inspirational sayings that you can use while giving a bunch of roses to your favorite person.
- “This love is the rose that blooms forever”. Rumi
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.”
- “Love is the flower you have got to let grow” John Lennon
- “If you love a flower, do not pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So, if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession; love is about appreciation.” Osho
- “For in the path of love, there are the musked roses and crimson skies. The roses speak our love, the crimson heavens of its eternal shade.” Unknown.
- “Flowers are love’s truest language” Park Benjamin
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine and a man cannot live without love.” Max Muller
- “A rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart”. Unknown
- “I want daisies in my hair, peace in my soul, and love in my heart”. Unknown
- “Love is not an emptiness longing to be filled. It is a fullness pressing to be released”. J. Kennedy Shultz.
When the occasions are Valentines’ Day or your recipient’s birthday, you can use these quotes with dazzling bouquets to convey your love and passionate feelings. We hope your recipient would love and appreciate the beautiful gesture.
Heart touching Flower Quotes About Friendship:
Flowers always make people happy, joyful and brighten up their day. That’s why whatever the occasions are, sending flowers with beautiful sayings on a notecard is such a powerful gesture that strengthens your bond. Especially if you want to make your friends happy, then sending flowers with these heart-touching quotes will definitely do the job well.
- “Friends are like flowers; they brighten your day.” unknown
- “Friends are like flowers; they never fade.” Anonymous
- “In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends”. Unknown
- “Love is flower-like, friendships are like a sheltering tree.” Samuel Taylor
- “A friend overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” Anonymous
- “Every flower must go through dirt”. Laurie Jean Sennott
- “True friends are like bright sunflowers that never fade away even over distance and time.” Marie Williams
- “If friends were flowers, I’d pick you” Unknown
- “A single rose can be my garden, a single friend my world.” Leo Buscaglia
- “A flower doesn’t love you or hate you, it just exists” Mike White
If it’s a friendship day or any other occasion, you can embrace your special friends with these quotes and a bouquet of yellow roses to strengthen your friendship.
Magical Flower Quotes About Life:
To all those people who are least motivated or encouraged in life, these flower quotes about life may enlighten some hope and faith in their hearts.
- “Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower”. Hana Christian
- “Where flowers bloom, so does hope.” Lady Bird Johnson
- “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful. They are sunshine, food, and medicine of the soul.” Luther Burbank
- “Life is like a flower; it can die or wilt at any time. But with a little tender, love, and care, it will bloom for what seems like forever.” Elizabeth Sanders
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower, clearly our whole life would change.” Buddha
- “Life is like a flower; it is beautiful and full of power. Yet one day, it too will be devoured.” David Hernandez
- “Like the fragrance of the flower, our actions reveal the beauty of our life.” Debasish Mridha
- “Life is the flower for which love is the honey” Victor Hugo
- “Bloom where you are planted and sow where you are fed” Stella Payton
- “Life is like a flower, when we don’t care about it, it can wither and die.” Davene Taylor
Sending flowers to someone is just like you are celebrating the people in your life who matters the most. Whether it’s your significant other, your close friends, colleagues, siblings, or parents, make sure you appreciate the elegance of your bond by sending beautiful flowers with the quotes that truly win anyone’s heart.
Therefore, when it comes to sending flowers to your dear ones, Flower Delivery Canberra is here to help. You can choose any kind of bouquet based on your occasion and preferences and ask our florists to include any quote or saying that best goes with the occasion.